INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information for running our business
We collect personal information such as contact information, financial/billing information, etc. from our customers and potential customers to provide our products and services. We also collect information from our vendors, suppliers, consultants, and other third parties for the purpose of managing and operating our business.
Information provided to use parts of our website and/or services
Information obtained from your use of our website
We may keep correspondence from you for record-keeping purposes and for compliance with legal obligations.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To perform and enter into a contract with you
- To respond to your inquiries or requests
- To provide, operate, and maintain the website
- To improve the navigation and content of our website
- To engage you in a recruitment process
- To process and complete transactions
- To manage customer relationships
- To provide our products and services
- To carry out research and development
- To assess financial risks
- To comply with legal requirements and for legal claims
Quickspin.co does not sell or provide personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information from you with your consent, to perform a contract, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing business relationship or legitimate business need to do so. When the business need no longer exists, we will dispose of the information in a secure manner.